April 02, 2011

Poonam Pandey:-Publicity Ke liye kuch vi karega

The funda of celebrities that "Publicity Ke liye kuch vi karega" and suits perfectly to the Indian model Poonam Pandey,

who became the most unsearchable person and the headline of every news channel  and news paper when  she publicly announced that she will bare all if the Men in Blue lift the World Cup. let's see,  she can do it or not.
According to TOI, Poonam Pandey, the model who wants to keep her commitment to strip if Team India wins the World Cup, is not reachable. Her cellphone is switched off. She says she's being threatened by all kinds of people who have told her that she'll face dire consequences if she goes nude in public.
"If BCCI gives me the permission, I'll go ahead with my plans. Threats don't bother me," says a defiant Poonam, who insists that her proposed act will not only be a morale booster but also have therapeutic value for Team India.
The model, in a letter to BCCI writes, "I write to you as a great fan of cricket and above all a patriotic Indian. I want India to win the Cricket World Cup 2011, and am willing to go the extra mile to do anything so that India wins the World Cup.
Do you know why Poonam want to do it?
Because cricket is the most famous game so get attach with it to get  publicity  and you see how she became the most famous person in a week. 
At last I would like to say that India will must win today and I am 100 % sure that Poonam is not going to do anything, it's all for publicity and nothing else. These are my worlds before world cup final. This is India not US or UK where nudity is a culture but what hidden in future, no body knows, let's see, she can do it or not. What you think? Please be open to give your view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment